Do we give ourselves permission to dream?
It seems for many of us as children we get told to “stop day dreaming,” “that’s just wishful thinking it won’t happen” or “you need to think of something more realistic.” These spoken words have squashed many of our dreams… The revelation we all desperately need to grasp is ‘If you can see it, you can have it!’ Science now tells us that all our potential travels in the form of energy waves in the unseen dimension — the Quantum Subatomic Level. It’s all available out there for us to be connected to but until it is observed (until it is seen in our imagination) it is not available. Sounds a little airy fairy but think about it, all the great inventions of our time started off first with an idea a thought a dream seen in their imagination as something possible before they became a reality!
To accomplish our dreams we need to:
- Be the observer of our thoughts and beware of any limiting/negative mind-sets and beliefs we have that are contrary to our dreams and desires. Casting those out and bringing in truth will enable us to move forward closer to our dreams. Any thoughts of doubt or lack of self-worth will hinder the dream and be self-sabotaging or missed opportunities.
- Beware that it is within our imagination/mind where the battle is. It’s that voice/thought inside that says, “Who do you think you are” or “You’re not clever enough or popular enough,” etc… We need to guard our dream and goals well. Hold on tight to the vision, challenges will come our way. That is life. If/when we make a mistake or take a wrong turn as such that is OK, it is not the end.
Words create our world so watch that what you're speaking out does not oppose what you are seeing and believing for with your imagination. This is an important key that so often we overlook!
How to use imagination in a meditative state
Create a clear intention. What is the desire you wish to call in? It is possible to train ourselves into actively and purposely engaging our imagination and see ourselves living the desire of our hearts until it becomes our natural reality.
What do you see yourself doing if you were living in abundance? Be very clear and detailed with this in your imagination.
- How would you feel?
- How would your body respond to it? (one example is to smile)
- How would you live and act now from this state of being?
- How would you behave? Love?
- What choices and decisions will you now be making?
- What experiences will now await you?
The amount you see it and feel it is the amount that will be dispersed to you. You were created to live a good life full of joy happiness and peace accomplishing your dreams, they have been planted in you for a reason. Recognise that your old nature is no longing serving you to get you to your goals and ensure your vision is stronger.
Meditating on what you want and imagining that it has already happened will enable you to walk in a new way of Being. Now how do you see yourself? What is the internal picture of yourself and your abilities? This will dictate the way you walk out your life, how you show up and what you attract in life including how others around you will see you.
Define and develop your dream
We are created to walk whole and free from doubts, stress and unworthiness. To be prosperous, confident, joyful, full of peace and walk in love. Don’t wait until your outward experiences match what you want, believe for what you want first and watch it come to pass as you first use your imagination and mediation to do so! It really is so powerful.
It is not easy to do this often, especially when you first start out but if it was, then everyone would be doing it and living their dreams! So, how badly do you want that life that you say you want?
If you wish to discuss this further, if it's raised any questions, I'm happy to offer you a free 45mins consultation to then see if from this if you would like help in defining your dream and to help you develop this further and walk in it.